Its finally here! Starting TODAY - CLICK HERE NOW TO GET STARTED!
- What is Studio J™ Design Software? Studio J™ is free online scrapbooking design software brought to you by Close To My Heart. Studio J helps you easily create custom-printed two-page layouts using our foundational scrapbook patterns, exclusive color palette, and themed designs all delivered in 12" × 12" custom prints ready for your albums. It’s a snap!
- Is Studio J easy to use?
Studio J software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. The program walks you through five steps that include:
- uploading your photos;
- choosing your desired themed kit
- selecting an exclusive layout pattern;
- adding photos, embellishments, titles, and journaling;
- and purchasing custom-printed layouts ready for a cherished album.
- I love Close To My Heart products. Will Studio J use the same great papers, patterns, colors, and embellishments? Of course! If you love Close To My Heart’s scrapbooking philosophy, then you will love Studio J.
- Do I need to download any software to my computer to use Studio J? Not at all! You simply log in to my website to get started. CLICK HERE TO TRY IT OUT FREE! Feel free to design to your heart’s content—you are not required to buy anything or provide any personal information to get started!
- Can I save what I am working on and come back to it later? You bet! You can create a customer profile that allows you to save and return to a project in progress at a later time. Your active projects will be saved for up to 90 days, giving you plenty of time to work on them. You extend that timeline for your active projects by 90 days each time you make a purchase, and your purchased projects will remain archived for one full year after purchase.
- Do I need a printer that can print 12" × 12" pages to use Studio J? No. Your Studio J layouts are not available for you to print from a home computer. In fact, we take care of the printing for you. When you purchase your designed layouts, we print and ship them quickly and directly to you using only top quality printing technology and archival-quality papers.
- What is the price? You are not charged a thing until you order your custom prints. The price per printed two-page layout is $12.95. We also offer some fantastic rewards for larger orders. You can receive FREE Memory Protectors® to protect your layouts in your albums, and FREE shipping/handling based on the number of layout prints you purchase in a single order as follows:
•For 5–9 layout purchases: You’ll receive a pack of 5 Memory Protectors FREE!
•For 10–20 layout purchases: You’ll receive FREE shipping/handling PLUS a FREE pack of 5 Memory Protectors for every 5 layouts in your single order.
Email me here with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org